Thursday, October 21, 2010

My 2010 Season in Pictures


Trakkers Gear!

Post-its from Jenn at HQ...always appreciated

Meeting Teammates

My first race sporting Trakkers Gear


My Daughter's First Race




Columbia Tri




Rev3 Quassy: Trakkers Tent

Rev3 Quassy

Half Rev Quassy


Working the Quassy Water Stop

Iron Girl Pre-Race


Pre-Race with Trakkers Teammate Kelly


Irongirl


Rev3 Cedar Point- Trakkers & First Endurance


Rev3 Cedar Point: My First Half!!!!!!!


LOVE the Rev3 Bike Racks!!!!


Cedar Point- Hotel Breakers




Waiting, waiting, waiting for mommy


Finally!!!

While Mommy Races.....




Finishing my First 70.3


Finishing with My Daughter!


The Best Support Crew!!!


The Best Support Crew!!!


Half Full Tri: Pre-Race


The Minds Behind Rev3 Timing




T1 Here I Come!


Love those hills!







Finishing 70 miles after a knee injury and walking 11 of 13.1 miles

3 comments: