Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Tri Season...In Pictures




So I may not have raced as much as I would like, but I had some fun, volunteered, and sweat a bit two. Bring it on, 2012! 

 San Juan 70.3
Andree's Race Sherpa (A hard job but someone had to do it).


(There were Pina Colada's at the finish line!)

Rev 3 Knoxville
Mommy Road Trip with Laura.....Rocked the injured reserve with Kati!
(Yes, both of us had surgery not long before this race!)


Tri Slide Pit


Rev3 Quassy
Charlie really let me drive this! Only took 15 minutes to figure out how to open the gas cap!



Make a Wish Triathlon



Having my hubby there made my day...even if he laughed at me trying to pour myself into my TYR wetsuit!

MoCo Mojo Kids Tri




Rev3 Anderson


(The pic of Andree and I post-race is missing because I was covered in a rash....no pic was happening!!!!)


Many Thanks to My Sponsors!!!!!!!.....and to my Awesome, Fantastic, Supportive Family and Teammates








6 comments:

  1. LOVE this post so much!! Looks like you had a spectacular fun filled season even if you didn't race as much as you would have liked.

    Man, I like the Andree's sherpa job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! Can't wait for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! Looking back it ended up being quite the busy year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of pictures! Loved being a part of your year : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing pics of the kiddies! Love the pic of you and Kelly C and of MB! Look forward to seeing you next season!

    ReplyDelete