Monday, April 12, 2010

Team Trakkers Elite Turn up the Heat

When I was asked to join Team Trakkers, I knew I was the working Mom, novice triathlete demographic. I knew we had some amazing elite teammates, but I've gotten to know a lot more about them in the past few weeks. You can check out their bios at Trakkers.

This weekend, the elite athletes held a pro camp. The age group athletes were following along with the Twitter updates coming from the event (gotta love technology). You can check out detailed descriptions of the weekend's events here.

The big buzz from the weekend is the challenge thrown down by Team Trakkers. They essentially challenged the KSwiss and Trek tri teams to a competition at the Rev3 Knoxville race. The winning team takes home the cash prize. Don't take my word for it...check out the Ironman.com article, complete with excerpts from the Twitter battle. These pro athletes are definitely raising the stakes. (Check out the awesome team pics, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment