Friday, March 12, 2010

I've Got the Fever!!!!!!

It has definitely struck....my first official case of pre-season tri fever. Last year at this time, I hadn't yet competed in a triathlon. I was excited by the prospect, but didn't know what was in store. This year I KNOW, and I can't wait. I am feeling like the biggest geek about being on Team Trakkers. My teammates are AMAZING. These people are incredible triathletes..... I am always inspired reading their blogs and tweets. I can't wait to hang out with them at the Rev3 events. Listening to the Rev3 weekly radio shows has been a great motivator. Nothing like getting advice from the pros...and they literally answer your questions and give you advice.

Did I mention how cool it was to get my Trakkers gear in the mail? Not to mention my new Saucony Fastwitch 4s. These shoes are lighter than my flip flops!

So I have my gear, my incredible team,a great coach,the best family support anyone could ask for....here is what 2010 has in store for me:
2010 Season
-Columbia Olympic Triathlon (Columbia, MD)
Rev3 Quassy (Not racing, just hoping to attend and support my Trakkers peeps)
-Celebration Sprint (Columbia, MD)
-IronGirl Sprint (Columbia, MD)
-Half Rev at Cedar Point (Ohio) (half iron distance)- This is it...the big race. (For those who aren't familiar with the distances, this is a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run)
-Half Full (70 mile, just shy of half iron distance) (Columbia, Maryland)

No comments:

Post a Comment